Pont Newydd Medical Centre offers an Email Prescription Service. If you would like to order a repeat prescription via this method please e-mail prescriptions.W95004@wales.nhs.uk
Prescriptions will be processed in line with the practice prescription policy and will be ready for collection after 48 working hours.
Mandatory fields required to process prescriptions include:-
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Telephone number
- Medication that you require. (for items that are not on repeat, please specify the reason for your request) The email account is for the purpose of prescription requests only. No other queries will be managed via the email prescription service. For any other queries please telephone the Practice on 01443 688880
You can also obtain a repeat prescription by handing in a copy of your repeat prescription to the medical centre.
My Health Online
You can also register to order repeat prescriptions online via the link at the top of this page.
Request a My Health Online Account (Digital Registration Form)
Request a My Health Online Account to act on behalf of another individual (Digital Registration Form)
Download a Request for a My Health Online Account (Manual Registration Form)
Download a Request for a My Health Online Account to act on behalf of another individual (Manual Registration Form)
Need help using My Health Online? Click here.
Pont Newydd Medical Centre has an on-site pharmacy where patients can have their prescription dispensed.
Local pharmacy’s offer a repeat prescription ordering service which may help to make ordering your prescription a little easier. You will need to arrange this will your chosen pharmacy.
You will be reviewed annually by a GP. You may need to have tests or check-ups done by the nursing team before you see a GP for your medication review. A medication review reminder note will be added to your prescriptions if you need to have any reviews done
Your prescription will be available for you to pick up after 2 working days.
- We do not take repeat prescription requests over the telephone unless you are a housebound patient.
- The re-ordering of all prescription is the responsibility of the patient.
- Please ensure that you check the quantities of medication that you have left regularly to ensure that you do not run out of your medication.
- Please ensure that you only order the medication that you require. Please do not over order your medication. We would like to request that if you stop any of your medication then you inform the receptionist or Doctor at the practice.