How to Book an Appointment
Contact our switchboard number on 01443 688880 to book an appointment. The switchboard is open from 08:00 to 18:30 daily
- URGENT cases seen on the day - please ensure that you ring between 08:00 and 10:00 for an emergency appointment
- If your condition is non-urgent book to see a GP in advance.
- Appointments can be made up to 6 weeks in advance.
- Tell us if you want someone to accompany you during an examination or a private room to discuss matters.
- Remember that test results can only be given to the patient.
- You can book to have a telephone consultation with a doctor. These are done after morning surgery.
- Blood results are given out daily between 08:00 and 18:30.
My Health Online
You can also register to book appointments and order repeat prescriptions online via the link at the top of this page.
Download a Request for a My Health Online Account
Download a Request for a My Health Online Account to act on behalf of another individual
How you can help us
- Be on time for you appointment
- Tell us if you need to cancel
- Call for a home visit or urgent appointment before 10:00am